Another round of updates from the Dart team:
- In Dartium we now have better memory management in DOM bindings and better support for IndexedDB API and various other APIs.
- In the Dart Editor full debugging is turned on by default and we have an initial cut of new html + css editors. We have live css editing, i.e., your css edits get pushed up to Dartium live, without you having to refresh or relaunch the browser. Moreover, we landed a few improvements on: 1) debugging field inspection and Dartium stability, 2) parser recovery and code completion and 3) dartdoc hover text. Finally, we have new Callers view.
- The work on pub is continuing - package: added to vm/frog/dart2js.
- The Dart Language Tour added classes, libraries, isolates, and interfaces.
- The Global Dart Hackathon was announced.