A new Dart Editor build is now available. Highlights from build 8124 include:
- New, improved Editor documentation!
- Improved code completion in the absence of explicit type information
- we now have improved type inference in if, while, for and for-in statements
- All launches now run in checked mode by default
- this plays better with loading resources using XHR and the browser security model
- Analysis results now cached between sessions ==> faster startup speeds
- Fix for an issue with lots of warnings related to final fields
- Fix for a performance issue with the outline view
Read the full change log or start with the Dart Editor documentation.
Thanks for trying the Dart Editor!