Posted by Devon Carew
New Dart Editor build is now available. Highlights from build 7552 include:
- Improvements to rename refactorings: import prefixes, local functions, getters and setters. Warn when renamed type or member becomes private.
- Editor compiles both frog and dart2js output in parallel; in a few weeks we'll switch over to solely using dart2js.
- Fixed external files to open as read-only.
- Landed sdk text search functionality.
- Improved text file type filtering (no .dart.js or config dir content).