A new Dart Editor build is now available. Highlights include:
- Added an extract method refactoring.
- Fixed an analysis issue when files changed outside of the context of the Editor.
- The step-in command for the command-line debugger can now step into user libraries.
- Improved analysis performance during code completion.
- Improved the UX of our mark occurrences feature.
- We can now display static variables in the debugger.
- The 'library' node in the debugger changed to a 'globals' node - this now displays all reachable globals from the current library.
- Various fixes to Find References, the Callers view, code completion, and the Apps view.