A new Dart Editor build is now available. Highlights from this build include:
- The 32 bit Dartium build has beed added back into the 32 bit Editor build for Linux (and the 64 bit Editor build still contains the 64 bit Dartium build).
- 5 analysis issues fixed.
- Dartdoc improvements; we now syntax highlight dartdoc comments, and properly indent the next line when the user hits enter.
- Added a top level "Refresh" menu item (and an associated keybinding).
- Added an "Inline local variable" refactoring.
- Windows launching fixes! We've received lots of reports of issues launching Dartium on Windows. We found and fixed an issue in the editor; in addition, we now disable Chrome extensions when launching Dartium. Some extensions were causing issues when trying to connect the debugger. We also include additional diagnostic information for Windows; please send feedback if you continue to see issues when trying to launch Dartium on Windows.
- Both the command-line debugger and the Dartium debugger now show the value of library (global) variables.
- The command-line debugger can now display list elements.