New Dart Editor build available. Highlights from build 9661 include:
- Reduced the memory requirements of the Editor
- Parsing and indexing speed has been improved by 10% - 20%
- Added caching so that some UI actions (like opening context menus) are faster.
- Improve code completion for top-level names.
- Fully implemented the feature to allow debugging an app launched from a url (i.e. running from a 3rd party web server).
- Debugger fixes and UX improvements
- Top-level semantic highlighting presentation tweaks
- Debugger tooltips for the command-line debugger
- 3 analysis fixes
You can read the full change log or start with the Dart Editor Tutorial.