- Replace some methods with getters
- Renaming some types
- Removing abstract keyword for methods without a body
Other new features include:
- New “Organize Imports” action
- New migration Clean Ups - replacing some methods with getters; renaming some types; removing “abstract” keyword for methods without body.
- Enhanced “Extract Method” refactoring to allow changing parameter types
- In the command-line debugger, we added the ability to pause a running isolate.
- Improved how we display null value objects in the debugger.
- Updated samples based on language and pub changes
- Fixes for inline method and local
- Fixes for syntax highlighting
- Fix to automatically refresh out-of-sync resources
- Fixes to better handle package symlinks in search and the files view.
And as always, view the changelog for the full list of changes, and to get started with the Editor see our tutorial.
The editor auto-updates now, so you should have these new features when you restart. You can check by opening Preferences and displaying Updates.