A new Dart Editor build is available at www.dartlang.org/editor. Changes include:
- We now have analysis as you type! You're now alerted about errors as you type without first having to save the file.
- Debugger expression evaluation - when paused at a breakpoint in Dartium it's now possible to evaluate expressions. You can access this feature from the 'Show Expressions' toolbar button in the Debugger view. This is a Dartium only feature currently; support for the command-line debugger is forthcoming.
- We have two new quick fixes; one for creating a class and one for creating a constructor.
- Fixes for debugging command-line and Dartium apps when used with Pub and the packages directory.
- Tweaks to the @deprecated and @override presentation.
- And fixes to the cleanups, to our auto-update, for a debugger crash with Dartium, as well as 11 analysis fixes.
In addition, if you're running MacOS 10.8 (Mountain Lion), it will complain that our 64-bit distribution is corrupted. The net-net is that we need to sign our binary, but in the meantime two workarounds are to download our 32-bit build instead, or to change your security settings to let you run applications downloaded from anywhere.