We put out a call to learn what the community is building, and we heard some really interesting projects. Dart is being used for UI frameworks, games, cryptography, 3D, MVC frameworks, and more!
- Cliff Hall is porting PureMVC to Dart.
- Tobias Raeder is building an Apache Thrift generator/implementation.
- Robert Silverton ported three.js to Dart. Bring on the WebGL!
- John Evans is building LUCA UI, a widget framework with data binding. Try it in your browser!
- John Evans also has an Observable reactive pattern library.
- Allan MacDonald is working on a sudoku game, with code coming soon.
- Adam Smith is working on a client/server example of Dartboard. Adam has lots of Dart projects over at GitHub.
- Lars Tackmann is building an HTML5 game in Dart.
- A NES emulator written in Dart.
- Crypto libs from Closure, ported to Dart. Provides MD5 and SHA1.
- Gustav Ollson wrote a small mass/spring physics demo in Dart.
- Dzmitry Malyshau is building a 3D engine in Dart, with verification and automatic binding of the generic mesh data to shader inputs.
- Matthew Butler is working on server side scripting with the new IO libraries.
I'm sure there's more projects out there. What are you building with Dart? Let us know over at Google+!