Quick update on what happened in Dart-land this week.
- Dartium binary available. See hang-out video, blog posts and the new Dartium page for more info. On dartlang.org, we also added a Resources page and Seth had the first blog post on classes in Dart.
- Coming soon: Adjacent string literals will be concatenated: ‘dog’ ‘house’ == ‘doghouse’. String + operator is on its way out.
- Promise is removed, use Future.
- toString on collections will soon return their contents and deal with recursive refs intelligently.
- The VM now recognizes dart:json, dart:uri and dart:utf8.
- The Dart Editor continuous build bundles SDK and Dartium (except on Windows - no Dartium yet). The editor now launches Dartium by default, only compiles to JS if necessary on launch. It also had a few performance improvements and fixes and the new Welcome Page provides quick & easy access to samples.