Today we simplified dartlang.org, making it reflect the current state of the project a little bit better.
We have www.dartlang.org for the fundamental Dart technologies—the language itself and the core libraries. And then we have separate websites for the different targets:
- webdev.dartlang.org for web apps
- Flutter for iOS & Android native apps
- Dartino for IoT
- Dart VM for command-line apps and servers
- Feature the pages that people visit most often.
- Show the core goals of the project on the homepage.
- Completely rework the information architecture, from domains down to individual pages and sections.
- Set up events.dartlang.org for hosting event-related micro-sites.
- Reimplement the sites to make maintenance easier.
If you notice that something's broken or could just be better, please let us know using the relevant issue tracker: