With this version of the Dart SDK, we’ve made several improvements and added many features:
- A faster Dart Virtual Machine that on some Octane tests outperforms even V8.
- An HTML library that works transparently on modern browsers.
- An easy to use editor.
- Pub, a new package manager
- Dartium, a Chromium build with native Dart support.
- A server-side I/O library.
Over the following months, we will continue to work hard to evolve the SDK, improve Dart’s robustness and performance, and fine-tune the language while maintaining backwards compatibility.
You can download the Dart Editor from dartlang.org. It comes with a copy of the open-source SDK and Dartium. Thanks again for all your feedback - keep it coming.
(Cross posted from Chromium blog)