A new Dart Editor build is available at www.dartlang.org/editor. Ch
- 17 analysis issues fixed, as well as ongoing changes to support the M1 language.
- We added a fix to not show errors or warnings for libraries in pub's packages directory.
- The mark occurrences feature is now on by default. In addition, we also now warn about issues for inferred types by default.
- UX improvements around quick fixes.
- Improvements to the inline method refactoring, the extract local refactoring, and the create method refactoring.
- Several Dartium and command-line launching fixes.
- The Editor workspace location has changed. The workspace is where we store information about your open files and folders. We had stored this in a 'workspace' directory co-located with the Editor application. We now always locate it in the user's home directory. The first time you run this new build you'll have to re-open the folders you had been working on. For more info, see http://www.dartlang.org/docs/
- Several libraries have moved from dart-sdk/lib to dart-sdk/pkg. This means that they will not show up in the Files view and will no longer be accessible (erroneously) as a dart: import. You'll want to use pub to access these pkg libraries.