Posted by Devon Carew
A new Dart Editor build is now available. Highlights for build 8948:
- 27 analysis issues fixed!
- We've added a second navigation view: the Apps view. It's application and library centric rather then file centric. Give it a whirl at Tools > Apps.
- The Mac and Linux SDKs now include a command-line version of the Editor's analysis engine. This can be found at dart-sdk/bin/dart_analyzer. Windows support to follow soon.
- The command-line debugger now works on Linux (curtesy of the VM team). In addition, both the command-line and Dartium debuggers now display captured variables.
- We made it a user-configurable option whether to display warnings for inferred types, and changed our semantic highlighting to emphasize variable identifiers if and only if their type cannot be inferred.
- The samples shipped with the editor have been updated and prettified.
- Various and sundry debugger bug fixes, search bug fixes, code completion updates and fixes, and indexer and analysis performance improvements.
As always, please send feedback to the Dart mailing list and use the Send Feedback button in the editor. Thanks!