A new Dart Editor build is available at www.dartlang.org/editor. Changes include:
- Lots of SDK changes: dart:dom was removed and several libraries moved from dart-sdk/lib to dart-sdk/pkg.
- During a rename refactoring, if there are potential references to a field or method, we will warn the user and display a preview dialog.
- Using the old catch syntax is now an error.
- We have a new "Convert Method to Getter" refactoring.
- We no longer report 'no such method' warnings if class defines 'noSuchMethod()'.
- We added a Quick Fix to create a library import for unresolved functions and fields.
- The warnings we create for inferred types are now displayed differently from other errors. You can view them by hitting the 'show informational messages' button in the Problems view.
- Fixed an issue where our search box would not consistently show SDK types.
- Several miscellaneous debugger UX improvements, and 11 analysis issues fixed.