A new Dart Editor build is available at www.dartlang.org/editor. Changes include:
Pub support in now on in the integration build! Features include:
- analysis support for the packages directories
- a pubspec.yaml editor, with syntax highlighting and other goodies
- our new app wizard can optionally create your app in a pub friendly format, including a sample pubspec.yaml file
- the 'pub install' and 'pub update' tools are available from the Tools menu
- the open folder dialog will run 'pub install' automatically if there is a pubspec.yaml
- The Eclipse plugins distro is now compatible with Eclipse 4.2.
- We now support using @override and @deprecated metadata from package:meta/meta.dart. See this CL for an example.
- Our syntax and semantic highlighting has been dialed back a bit.
- Added a clean up to migrate raw strings from @'str' to r'str'.
- Added a clean up to migrate parseInt() and parseDouble() references to int.parse() and double.parse().
- Added a clean up for converting "===" to "==" and "identical()", and for converting "!==" to "!=" and "!identical()".
- The debugger now shows hashmap contents as their symbolic key:value pairs, instead of showing the internal fields of the HashMapImplementation class.
- Miscellaneous fixes to our plugins distribution, fixes to our cleanups, and 15 analysis fixes.