There is a new Dart Editor build (0.2.3.0_r14669). Some of the changes include:
- New auto-recovery feature. The content of open editors is remembered and restored if a crash occurs.
- The Editor now uses the dart2js snapshot in the SDK. Compile times for the clock sample went from 9.8 seconds to 4.6 seconds.
- Saves in the editor should be significantly faster. Times for our torture test file for saves went from 900ms to 30ms.
- Report errors for using deprecated #library #import #source directives.
- Resolve and refactor-rename [id] and [new id] references in documentation comments.
- Quick Fix to create missing “part” file.
Breaking Change List:
- Renamed "DOMURL" to the more canonical (and following our desired style guide) "Url" and moved two methods that were previously on LocalWindow (createObjectURL and revokeObjectURL) onto the Url object where they belong